Davy, Apparatus (Vol. 4, Plate 3)
This equipment is described by Humphry Davy as follows:
- Fig. 12. -- Apparatus for shewing electricity by induction.
- Fig. 13. -- Apparatus explanatory of the common electrical
- Fig. 14. -- Condensing electrometer.
- Fig. 15. -- The electrical pile of Volta.
- Fig. 16. -- Form of Voltaic battery, similar to that of the
great battery of 2000 double plates.
- Fig. 17. -- Apparatus for shewing the discharge of Voltaic
electricity through the air.
From Humphry Davy, Collected Works, vol. IV, plate 3.